Sunday, October 11, 2009

Coraopolis to Connellsville Pa 2



Even though it was starting to rain and it was dark and overcast this is still a beautiful way to move through the area.



The patterns on this old bridge abuttment caught my eye.



The thing that interested me about this trail shelter is the set of old railroad tarcks running thru it. I was trying to figure out where they went originally because directly ahead is the road and a big hill while directly behind the spot I took this picture was a valley.



One of the few negatives I found while riding the trail under the existing condidtions is that when there leaves were thick it made the surface pretty slickery and I had to reduce speed quite a bit but places like this were the exception and not the rule.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment