Monday, July 27, 2009

Burlington Iowa to Peoria Illinois



Like all world travelers who know the score about stuff I stopped in Oquaka Illinois to pay homage at the grave of Norma Jean.



I am having a solemn personal moment with graqve and statue of Norma Jean. This was special.
that is me on the left.



This is the entrance to the town that is the home of the grave of Norma Jean.



I*n the nearby town of Monmouth Illinois is the home of Wyatt Earp. All I could find was a painting on a fence near the house Earp was born in. Here I am having a moment with the man. That is me on the left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Rode over 110 miles yesterday and it felt pretty good . Decent tail wind and fairly flat roads. Life is good.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment