Monday, July 27, 2009

Eureka illinois



The road today went thru the town of Eureka which is the location of the Eureka College which is where Ronald Reagan got his degree .

This is a pic of me and Dutch(I m on the right). There were a bunch of pennies laying on the base of this statue which I believe were left there by folks forsome reason, so I left the nickel I am holding so he would remember me.



This is the public library in Eureka which is where Ronald Reagan did his studying. This also counts as a pic of a library for the Worch Memorial crowd. I have not done a great job of looking for libraries in various towns and was feeling a little guilty.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I don't want to tell you what to do, I can't help but think one of those painted dogs would really tie your place together in Greenville. Seems like it would fit right in with the totem pole and buffalo. They look small enough to fit in your trailer and you are nearing the flat lands, so its probably doable....I'm just sayin thats all.

    ReplyDelete