Thursday, July 16, 2009

Salem SD The Cookie Jar



I was looking for a break when I hit Salem SD and while riding around checking out the town I saw this sign . I instantly thought chocolate milk shake. The shake was great but the decor on the inside was amazing and I understood immediately why the name.
Btw--that is main drag Salem on the left.


There are over 800 different cookie jars on display and it is fascinating to check them out. There were shelves all over the place full of cookie jars, but they(the c-jars) were empty , if that makes sense.


More cookie jars--this bunch actually took up a section of the dining room.



There were cookie jars everywhere and I had to wonder how many had actually ever had cookies in them.
This is a fine collection.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment